6/40 Cowle Street, WEST PERTH WA 6005
Heritage-inspired with Modern Conveniences.
Available is this well-designed, high-quality finish, south-facing, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit. Newly constructed in 2016 and having never been occupied, this is your chance to secure a brand new unit within a sought-after complex. Suits an owner-occupier or an investor.
Located in a quiet street amongst heritage homes, the architecturally-designed complex and individual units mix the conveniences of modern design with the charm and elegance of classic styles to suit the street.
This unit has stunning views of the Perth CBD skyline, both from the inside and from the balcony. It is located at the end of the highest floor, adjacent to only 1 other unit and with a common entry/staircase dedicated to only 6 units.
The interior white colour scheme enhances the appearance of the gorgeous red timber flooring, which provides nostalgic charm to suit the heritage feel of the street.
The beautiful Robertson Park sits at the end of the street. A stroll from the cafe strips of Leederville, North Perth, Highgate and Northbridge with the Perth CBD also being a walk across Kings Square. Quick and easy access to the freeway entrance and public transport, including the free Blue CAT bus about 1 km away.
View and make an offer. Don’t miss the chance to secure a stunning, brand-new unit in a sought-after complex and street.
- Timber flooring in kitchen and living area, providing for easy cleaning.
- Double-glazed windows and brick partitions, offering superior insulation against weather and sound.
- Master bedroom with carpet, TV point, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with twin basin, a stone benchtop, a split-system air-conditioning unit and access to the balcony.
- Second bedroom with carpet, built-in wardrobe and a split-system air-conditioning unit.
- Second bathroom with a stone benchtop.
- A hidden laundry recess, which includes a dryer.
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, island sink, electric stove, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Living area with a split-system air-conditioning unit, access to the balcony via sliding, glass doors with a full-length fly-screen.
- Secure parking bay and a storeroom located on the balcony.
- Video, intercom doorbell.
Approximate outgoings (annual):
Council service $1,545.11.
Water service $1,193.16.
Strata levies (including reserve fund) $2,615.48
- Saraceni Corp
- Suite 1
175-177 Main Street,
Osborne Park, 6017
- T: (08) 9344 1160
- F: (08) 9344 1547
10:30am to 11:00am